A metal sign of the brand Afri-Cola, first introduced in 1931 in the German city Cologne. After the WWII it became one of the most popular cola drinks in Germany, later its popularity started to fade in favour of American products. In 1998 te company was sold and the recipe unsuccessfully altered, however in 2006 it got back its original recipe which also means that it has the highest caffeine limit allowed. Maybe that is the reason why in the nineties when in the USA it was only exported to Seattle, Afri-Cola was also sold in some university campuses across the USA. The sign is made of iron with enamel print, the edges and back side are rusty.
|Dimensions:||42 × 42 × 4 cm
(W × H × D)
|Condition:||In original condition|