40 × 155 × 40 cm
(W × H × D)
|Condition:||In original condition|
A floor lamp designed by Josef Hůrka and made in the seventies in the Czechoslovak Napako. The company Napako was created in 1919 by merging private companies in Prague. Since the forties, the company has been associated with the name of Josef Hůrka, who is the author of many successful products the company made. The lamp has an all-metal construction, has two revolving heads with one bulb set inside a lamp shade in a distinctive orange color. The lamp is in an excellent original condition, fully functional.