50 × 152 × 62 cm
(W × H × D)
|Condition:||After complete renovation|
A floor lamp produced by ÚLUV based on a design by Václav Rada in the 1950s. The Centre for Folk Art Production (ÚLUV) was founded in 1958 by the merger of several brands, including the well-known Krásná Jizba, which operated as a showroom and also hosted exhibitions and cultural events.
The floor lamp is made of solid oak. It has a small shelf with a black opaxite glass top located in the lower third. The switch is on the underside of the shelf. The lamp has a new shade, which is made of parchment and hangs by a string from the arm of a lamp. The lamp has been completely refurbished in our workshop. It takes one bulb with size E27 threading.