23 × 71 × 23 cm
(W × H × D)
|Condition:||In original condition|
A blue, glass pendant lamp made in the 1960s by the company Napako. Napako was established in 1919 through the merger of several small, private companies in Prague. The name was created by combining the first syllables of the words NÁstrojaři, PAsíři, and Kovotlačitelé (toolmakers, coppersmiths, and metal spinners). The lampshade has a cuboid shape with rounded edges and vertical grooves along its entire height. When lit, the lamp emits a pleasant, dim, blue light.