50 × 50 × 50 cm
(W × H × D)
|Condition:||In original condition|
A functionalist hanging lamp type 1108, nicknamed the “UFO”, made in the 1950s by the national enterprise Napako. Napako was established in 1919 through the merger of several small, private companies in Prague. The name was created by combining the first syllables of the words NÁstrojaři, PAsíři, and Kovotlačitelé (toolmakers, coppersmiths, and metal spinners). The lamp consists of a metal ring with an opening in the middle into which a rounded, milk glass shade is fitted. The lamp is completely functional and in good condition. It uses three size E27 bulbs.