17 × 100 × 17 cm
(W × H × D)
|Condition:||In original condition|
Desk lamp produced by Napako in the 1930s. Napako was founded in 1919 by the joining of several small private companies in Prague, and the name is formed from the first syllables of three words – NÁstrojaři, PAsíři, KOvotlačitelé (toolmakers, coppersmiths, metal spinners). This lamp has a metal frame and a simple clamp that can be used to attach it to any table or desk. Thanks to its pivoting joints, the shade can be turned and adjusted to any desired angle and height. The on/off switch is located on the back of the lamp shade.