18 × 12 × 18 cm
(W × H × D)
|Condition:||In original condition|
A functionalist, chrome table lamp type 3530, made in the 1940s by the company Napako. Napako was established in 1919 through the merger of several small, private companies in Prague. The name was created by combining the first syllables of the words NÁstrojaři, PAsíři, and Kovotlačitelé (toolmakers, coppersmiths, and metal spinners). The lamp is made from chrome-plated metal, which is slightly scratched in some places. It uses an E14 size lightbulb.