25 × 25 × 12 cm
(W × H × D)
|Condition:||After partial renovation|
A metal wall clock made in the fifties by the company AEG. The Berlin-based company Allgemeine Elektricitäts-Gesellschaft, known as AEG, was founded in 1883 and is responsible for the electrification of much of Germany and has gradually expanded its electronics range. The clock has a classic number dial with a thick metal frame covered by a front glass that can be tilted upwards. It has holes on the back for wall mounting. The clock is functional, converted to a battery operated 1 AA battery clockwork.